Thread: f5 module 09 moab

JT38off

Default f5 module 09 moab

on the martin spec page the f5 module shows a dash. the f4 says 28" and the f6 says 29". what is the f5, thats what my bow came set up with, is that a 28 1/2" or what. any input is helpfull. thanks in adv.

stonecrusher

I was hoping that a moderator would have replied to you. I want to know the answer as well. I have the 2009 moab with the same F5 module. I really think that I need the F6 and then re-adjust the draw stop.

Quote Originally Posted by JT38off View Post
    on the martin spec page the f5 module shows a dash. the f4 says 28" and the f6 says 29". what is the f5, thats what my bow came set up with, is that a 28 1/2" or what. any input is helpfull. thanks in adv.

Elk4me

The F6 Modual for 29" on the #2 POST IS 29" dl If you use the same Modual F6 and put the string to the #1 Post setting instead of the #2 you will get 28.5" DL . The F5 Modual is a dud for the Moab. Martin makes these sets F1-F-7 for alot of bows, so not all the settings for the moduals are the same for each bow!

JT38off

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    The F6 Modual for 29" on the #2 POST IS 29" dl If you use the same Modual F6 and put the string to the #1 Post setting instead of the #2 you will get 28.5" DL . The F5 Modual is a dud for the Moab. Martin makes these sets F1-F-7 for alot of bows, so not all the settings for the moduals are the same for each bow!
    thanks, this really helps me it makes sense