Thread: arrow rest

FrankAzaltovic

Unhappy arrow rest

I recently changed from a fall away rest to a wisker biscuit in an attempt to make my 2008 firecat a little quieter.Now I am having some problems grouping my shots , any suggestions?:confused.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you retuned the bow since changing? Could be your centershot and/or nocking point needs adjusted.

Something that I found by using the WB is that, because the arrow is "contained", it even more necessary to follow through at and after the shot. If the bow moves then the arrow has to go in the direction the bow moves. If your equipment is tuned and you hold the shot then accuracy will be there.

That's why I took the WB off. I gave it a good try to see what it was like and me and the WB didn't get along. My form isn't as perfect as it once was and I don't need anything to exaggerate my little mistakes.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

flytier17

If you do not have a level on your sight, and you cant the bow, the srrow slides around in the hole, and effectively changes centershot and squareness to the string because it is sideways and up from proper centershot. One reason your accuracy may suffer.

Alec