Thread: Prices on New Martins

coachjdub

Default Prices on New Martins

What has everyone seen for good prices on:

A Bengal with CCS and STS

A MOAB

Let me hear what you have paid or seen in your local pro-shops.

Just looking at what I am going to spend on my new bow, if I can ever make up my mind

JT38off

i paid 399.99 w/ free shipping on e bay for a new in box 09 moab w/ ccs and sts. i havent seen a better deal than that on an 09 model. you can find 08 models for around 339.00 to 349.00 but w/ no ccs and sts. if you find a better deal on a moab, please post it cause im so happy with mine id like another for a back up...

coachjdub

Default Bengal

Any one have a good price they have found on a 09 Bengal with CCS?

Post Thanks / Like

Default BH Superstore

The lowest I've seen is at Bowhunter Superstore. $359 plus $7.50 shipping. No CCS, though. That will cost you. http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/...5fc478fcec6a01

I suspect that a place that will swap out the CCS for the rod won't give you as low of a deal. I would try to find another of those $399 Moabs. That is a killer deal.

tood s

Bengals run 359 at bowhunters superstore. My local pro shop is getting me a 2009 firecat for 469.00 that is a sweet deal if you ask me. The Wart hog i could have gotten for 549.00 but the ata on the Warthog was too long for me to use comfortably in my treestand. I have shot a 2008 bengal my brother own and it is a sweet shooting bow so th 09 i bet is just as sweet if not even better.

Big Ben 75

tood you will love that new firecat,i have had mine for two weeks and would trade it for the world.