Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally i'm getting a new Martin

tood s

Thumbs up finally i'm getting a new Martin

after buying new left over bows. Both my 93 Bengal and my 2004 altitude were left overs, I finally ordered my 2009 Firecat. Dealer said it will take 3 weeks for it to arrive due to Martin is still filling its January orders. I can't wait till i start launching arrow to close to 300fps with deadly accuracy. I still break out the old Bengal, now that was a damn good bow that can launch a 28" 2018 arrow at 245fps. However with the 09 firecat I hope i can get to hunt with the use of one pin out to 30 yds now that i have been using cx terminator lites complete arrow set up comming in at 380 gr.

dougkellermann

Congratulations.

I am looking to get my first new old Martin.

Doug

Big Ben 75

i bought a new 09 firecat 2 week ago and love it. shot my second 5 spot yesterday ever in bow hunter class.I shot 296 and 39 x's. i only been shooting for 4 months love the bow wouldn't trade it for the world.so forgiving

tood s

what kind of speed are you getting from this bow with your set up?

Big Ben 75

i'm shooting a heavy 480 grain arrow at 312 fps

Big Ben 75

thats 70# at 30 inch DL

tood s

ouch thats fast. i will shooting 385 grains @ 60 with 28" dl maybe I can hit that magical 300 fps

tood s

Thumbs up

Well i called Martin today and my bow was shipped on the 24th of March so I hope to have it in my hands by Monday and out shooting it on Tuesday.. Its gonna be a great start to my week, next week !!!!

Big Ben 75

You'll spend a lot more on arrows,I can't hardly shoot a group to set a pin with a Robinhood.Hope you love yours as much as I do mine. Best money I have ever spent.

robsbengal

Default Hey Martins Bows Rock

I have a 08 Bengal First bow i ever bought. got into the sport about a year ago. been shooting my Bengal for 9 months best investment I ever made. Thank you Martin Archery Martin Bows 4 LIFE Rob.