Thread: My C4 Cougar

Post Thanks / Like

Default My C4 Cougar

So its snowing over here in Wisconsin, so i thought id take some pics of my bow...I have won the past 4 archery shoots at my club since i have bought this bow, and also have the high average for monday night shooters. And man i love this thing and would not trade it for the world., Now i just need to try it on some critters, hopefully a turkey this spring...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stormbringer

Gotta love them Martins...they're the "Cats Meow"!

Post Thanks / Like

You darn straight they are, Too bad our local archery shop doesnt carry Martins anymore, but they still do a great job at finding parts for them and working with them. And just last week at our club's indoor 3d shoot, somebody who had a mathews drenalin came over and asked me if he coud shoot my bow cuz he noticed how quiet, but yet fast it was. So i said "Of Course!!" he put 3 arrows in a 2 inch group at twenty yards just picking up the bow, and after he put it down he said, i cant believe there is no torque, hand shock, or noise, and he asked how much i wanted for it...so i said not for sale, and now he is thinking of ordering a Martin, If only i could get more people to do this

razorjack

Nice bow ya got their.............

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, you can never spend enough money to make your bow look good...

buckshot20

you can never spend enough money to make your bow look good..

You obviously don't have a mortgage yet. Or kids for that matter...lol its a nice bow though. I know I love mine

bubbacrabb

She is purdy! Good job winning them shoots! I know what you mean, i got a lot of guys here at work that are all about Mathews then they heard my Moab well shoulda said didnt hear my Moab, lol. Not a bad bow for about 2/3 less money. Last I checked the deer didnt know if I was shooting a Mathews or a Martin. Maybe the deer just fall over if you spend that much, lol.