Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats your favirot martin bow

buck hunter

Default whats your favirot martin bow

whats your favirot martin bow for me its the saber and thats wierd becauuse it felt more confortable than the bengal and cheetah wich cost more but i want to know whats your favirot

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite Martin bow is the Martin Razor-X . It is not a lightweight but i like the way it feels. And weighs less than the Hoyt 38Pro and the Martin Bengal i hold in my hands. It has a great A2A and a very forgiving BH (9"). There are just some small things i would love to change but unfortunately this great bow is not in production any longer.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

flytier17

Definetly the Slayer. Its a oneofakind feel. It stands out from all the other bows I've shot. When I first shot it, one shot was all it took to make me decide against the Vectrix XL I was going to get prior to shooting the Slayer. I shoot a full vegas round of 30 arrows every day without exception with it, and I never like it less. it feels like an extention of my arm. it is not as forgiving as the Scepter or Cougar, so i have it setup for hunting now. if it were forgiving enough, I'd shoot it for all events, but it does excel at hunting more than a target event. A little mistake is made big with this bow.

Alec

Post Thanks / Like

I have only 08 MOAB and it is my favourite. I have tried the Cheetah and the Firecat, but prefer the MOAB.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Elk4me

I would have to also say my Razor X, and a close 2nd would be the Rytera Bullet X.

Desmond

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post

Definetly the Slayer. It stands out from all the other bows I've shot. When I first shot it, it feels like an extension of my arm.
    Alec
    Ditto!!!
    Would never trade my SLAYER for any other bow, ....
    ...unless MARTIN send me a WARTHOG for free!!

Big Ben 75

my 09 firecat, it is lighting fast and so forgiving to me.I shot all the leading bows on the market and felt that this was the one for me.great for spot and love it on a 3d course haven't tried it on hunting.But going to give it a try soon gobble gobble gobble

brushrat

my "favirot" is..... the one -and -only -BENGAL!

Purchased mostly for tree stand hunting in the dark and dense rain-forests of western oregon.

Post Thanks / Like

i guess i will say 09 moab just recieved it and got it set up, shot it for the first time this morning, shoots like a dream, but i do love my bengal it also shoots very well, very forgiving. i think it will go down as one of the best hunting bows ever built.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

dbd870

MOAB; but I'm not a target shooter.