Thread: F-5 Module For 08 Cheetah

Post Thanks / Like

Default F-5 Module For 08 Cheetah

does anyone have an extra f-5 module for an 08 cheetah so I can drop my draw length to 28"?
    '10 ALIEN X 28.5DL X 70#
    HHA OL 5519
    QAD Pro Hd
    125grn Rage

Post Thanks / Like

come on, i know someone wants to help a fellow martin archer out and has an extra f-5 draw module.
    '10 ALIEN X 28.5DL X 70#
    HHA OL 5519
    QAD Pro Hd
    125grn Rage

stonecrusher

I have an F5, but need to acquire an F6 for my 2009 moab first.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you two guys could do a swap. Or you might take a trip back to your repactive dealers. Something you may not be aware of is that Martin bows are shipped with a package of 7 modules. All the modules for all the draw lengths. When I sold Martin bows I gave them to the customer. They are part of what he paid for. Why dealers keep all of them is beyond me.

I know I have a new Moab and all the modules were packaged with the bow.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin/Rytera Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Elk4me

I wish I did buddy. I gave all mine away I didnt need awhile ago. You can how ever goto any Martin Dealer and get the one your looking for or look in the AT Classifieds or Ebay or purchase a complete set from the Martin Online store!

http://www.shopatron.com/product/par...0.5881.0.0.0.0

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the input, did what you all suggested already and went to the pro shop and got the f-5 module from them and had it put on. Now I'm searching for a good deal on a 09 firecat 70# with sts and ccs. I guess if I can wait until near the end of the year I might get a good deal when everyone is trying to move their inventory so they can get the new models. I seen that happen this past year on archery talk with the 08 firecats. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I want one real bad.
    '10 ALIEN X 28.5DL X 70#
    HHA OL 5519
    QAD Pro Hd
    125grn Rage

JT38off

Quote Originally Posted by rongcp View Post
    Thanks for all the input, did what you all suggested already and went to the pro shop and got the f-5 module from them and had it put on. Now I'm searching for a good deal on a 09 firecat 70# with sts and ccs. I guess if I can wait until near the end of the year I might get a good deal when everyone is trying to move their inventory so they can get the new models. I seen that happen this past year on archery talk with the 08 firecats. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I want one real bad.
    im with ya on the 09 firecat, i just got an 09 moab 2 months ago and ive got an itchin for the firecat as well. love the moab though!!

Post Thanks / Like

I've got both of them. I prefer the FireCat. Same bow with a different cam. Draw cycle is not reallythat much different and the "Cat is 15 fps faster shooting the same arrow at the same draw weight. That weight being 45# due to back and shoulder muscle degeneration.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin/Rytera Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver