Thread: Nooooo!!!!

Unregistered

Default Nooooo!!!!

I have had an X-200 bow for about six months now, and today i was shooting it like i do every weekend, when on the 12th shot or so i hear a faint cracking noise. so i took it inside and unstrung it and foud a thin crack in the wood about 5 inches above the riser where the limb begins. also it seem that the fiberglass removed itself from the bow slightly. Im unsure of what to do, and am worried about having to buy a new bow. I took very good care of it, never dropped or dry fired it at all. if anyone has advice or the people from martin can help, i would greatly appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

You'd better ask your dealer.May be they will replace it, if it's still in guarantee. Good luck!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Elk4me

I would give Martin's Customer Service a call Monday 1-800-541-8902. Not sure what the warrenty on recurves is but compounds are 10 yrs.