Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help I need a riser Barrel nut!

Elk4me

Default Help I need a riser Barrel nut!

I stripped out /cross threaded my riser barrel nut anyone have one they can sell me quick! I hate to call Martin for such a minor part!

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    I stripped out /cross threaded my riser barrel nut anyone have one they can sell me quick! I hate to call Martin for such a minor part!

I broke down and called Joel got one on the way!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad because I need all the nuts I have.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

brushrat

ditto that!.....................and why does he refer to that as a minor part??

Elk4me

I refferd too it as a minor part in nomial price! YES! I know it is a necessary part but do you have to drive 150 Mi round trip to a Martin Dealer? I have contacts at Martin and YES..... the part is coming but it is a back up bow that i have changed configeration cam wise on and dont need it right away!

Barry thanks on the offer for one of your Nuts but if you married like me you need all the nuts you have . Thanks for the help guys but problem solved by another excellent Martin Customer Service problem!

brushrat

Default hi elk4me

hey, i hope i didn't offend you . My previous comment was made in the context of a follow-up to bfishers comment referring to one's "anatomy."
    It was meant to be a continuation of that same joke and in no way was it intended to be a jab! I'm sorry it didn't come accross that way, and i will be more careful with wording my comments so as to not offend anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brushrat View Post
    hey, i hope i didn't offend you . My previous comment was made in the context of a follow-up to bfishers comment referring to one's "anatomy."
    It was meant to be a continuation of that same joke and in no way was it intended to be a jab! I'm sorry it didn't come accross that way, and i will be more careful with wording my comments so as to not offend anyone.
    Just tween you and me I think he's Ok with it. We're a pretty good group here. Takes a lot to rile us up--or at least me. Elk4Me is a pretty good dude, too. We're on enough forums that we've learned to read between the lines for the most part.

I will give you credit, though. At least you can recognize a joke when you read one. If Elk can forgive you then a know I can. No hard feelings on my part.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Coop

Default Well NUTS..

I was going to reply with somethng funny too! LOL

Coop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    I was going to reply with somethng funny too! LOL

Coop
    Why didn't you? You got a case of "NO NUTS" or what? haha.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

brushrat

oh, I know....I've seen several of his posts and he's a good sport! "Jus tryn' t hav a lill fUn"