Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Help I need a riser Barrel nut!

  1. #1
    Elk4me
    Guest

    Default Help I need a riser Barrel nut!

    I stripped out /cross threaded my riser barrel nut anyone have one they can sell me quick! I hate to call Martin for such a minor part!

  2. #2
    Elk4me
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    I stripped out /cross threaded my riser barrel nut anyone have one they can sell me quick! I hate to call Martin for such a minor part!

    I broke down and called Joel got one on the way!

  3. #3
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm glad because I need all the nuts I have.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  4. #4
    brushrat
    Guest

    Default

    ditto that!.....................and why does he refer to that as a minor part??

  5. #5
    Elk4me
    Guest

    Default

    I refferd too it as a minor part in nomial price! YES! I know it is a necessary part but do you have to drive 150 Mi round trip to a Martin Dealer? I have contacts at Martin and YES..... the part is coming but it is a back up bow that i have changed configeration cam wise on and dont need it right away!

    Barry thanks on the offer for one of your Nuts but if you married like me you need all the nuts you have . Thanks for the help guys but problem solved by another excellent Martin Customer Service problem!

  6. #6
    brushrat
    Guest

    Default hi elk4me

    hey, i hope i didn't offend you . My previous comment was made in the context of a follow-up to bfishers comment referring to one's "anatomy."
    It was meant to be a continuation of that same joke and in no way was it intended to be a jab! I'm sorry it didn't come accross that way, and i will be more careful with wording my comments so as to not offend anyone.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brushrat View Post
    hey, i hope i didn't offend you . My previous comment was made in the context of a follow-up to bfishers comment referring to one's "anatomy."
    It was meant to be a continuation of that same joke and in no way was it intended to be a jab! I'm sorry it didn't come accross that way, and i will be more careful with wording my comments so as to not offend anyone.
    Just tween you and me I think he's Ok with it. We're a pretty good group here. Takes a lot to rile us up--or at least me. Elk4Me is a pretty good dude, too. We're on enough forums that we've learned to read between the lines for the most part.

    I will give you credit, though. At least you can recognize a joke when you read one. If Elk can forgive you then a know I can. No hard feelings on my part.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  8. #8
    Coop
    Guest

    Default Well NUTS..

    I was going to reply with somethng funny too! LOL

    Coop

  9. #9
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    I was going to reply with somethng funny too! LOL

    Coop
    Why didn't you? You got a case of "NO NUTS" or what? haha.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  10. #10
    brushrat
    Guest

    Default

    oh, I know....I've seen several of his posts and he's a good sport! "Jus tryn' t hav a lill fUn"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •