Thread: Dealer Locator

fosterr_2000

Default Dealer Locator

I was surprised to find out that the only Pro Shop in the San Antonio / Canyon Lake TX area that sells the Martin Pro line bows does not show up on your web site's "Locate a Dealer".

This makes it difficult for possible future Martin shooters to consider Martin bows when they think there are no dealers around.

The Pro Shop I am referring to is about 30 mile north of San Antonio at Startzville, TX just south of Canyon Lake. They are owned by the same Husband and Wife that own the Viking Archery shop in Houston. Very knowledgeable and helpful. They talked me into ordering a 2009 Firecat, not a hard sale, I was practically drooling over it.

Here is the shops address:

Viking Archer
    41000 Highway 3159
    Canyon Lake, TX
    (830)-227-5171

Post Thanks / Like

It's nice that you post that info here. Try doing this on www.archerytalk.com for many others.

The only thing I can say about it not being on the website is that maybe they were not a dealer at the time the website was updated so didn't get included. How often Martin updates this I couldn't say.

Just for your info, though, very seldom will you find a "factory" person on this website. Martin keeps this site online for people to come, converse, and find and contribute information to all who need it. Most of the people here are just common joe's with a few staff shooter thrown in, About the only time someone from Martin gets involved here is if there is a problem or they need help from one of the moderators.

That being said, we all will appreciate the time you took to make your post.

That FireCat is a nice bow, NO? Hope you enjoy it.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver