Thread: A flaw in bow

OHIOMARTINSHOOTER

Default A flaw in bow

Just curious if you bought a new bow no matter what the cost do you believe that if you are told that the film dip on the bow had a flaw it should be replaced? Well i have 2 martin bengals and both has what looks to me a crack in the top and bottom limbs . Tec support more or less told me it was a flaw and i can shoot it. I asked well how do i fix it and was told it will be ok. Not to happy in ohio

stonecrusher

I don't know if "flaw" is the best word to use to describe a visable seam in the camo.
    I have the 2009 Moab, and the camo looks real nice, but my Hoyt has several of those "flaws". I kill deer with it every year and I am not in this for a fashion show. My car on the other hand,,....needs to be flawless.

Did you not notice this when you bought it?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures?

Hey OHIO perhaps you could supply a picture I'm curious what you're looking at.

OHIOMARTINSHOOTER

Default Reply

I am not worried about looks but if the limb actually cracks there how could you tell. It is not a seam it is jagged not straight across my father in laws is chipping and no it wasnt there when we bout them. I will try to get a picture.