Thread: DD arrow puller

Post Thanks / Like

Default DD arrow puller

Hey has anyone bought one of these Double D arrow pullers?

I had some real issues with pulling my carbon express nano's out of a target at the indoor shoot last week. Same thing on a carpet bale yesterday. 3D season is upon us, so I figured I better go buy me an arrow puller. I stumbled into this baby and I'm thinkin it's just the ticket.

Has anyone out there tried these and what is your opinion?

http://www.ddarchery.com/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't bought one yet, but am going to. I saw this before and you just reminded me. I thank you for that.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...it doesn't look very comfortable, even from the pictures in their site.You must squeeze and pull, while holding 2 thin sticks and pay 33$ for it.May be i'm wrong, but the cheaper ones look better for me.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

I think you need to watch the demo. I've tried the $10.00 ones and I've had situations where I just couldn't squeeze the puller hard enough to get it to grip the arrow. Doesn't look like that would be a problem with this.

Elk4me

Looks nice, but $33 plus shipping. Ouch! Think I am gona stick to the Woody's Arrow lube .

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's worth it!

I received mine today and it is fantastic. It works great for holding the arrow tight while adjusting the nock placement and of course pulling arrows. I tried it on my dinky little Carbon Express Nanos and my great big Line Jammers and it worked equally well on both.

Elk4me

I just bought one over the weekend and look fwd to recieving it! I hope to turn some heads at my next club meeting.