Thread: STS system for Speedfire Superlite Compound?

sonikk440

Default STS system for Speedfire Superlite Compound?

Hi All...
    I own a Martin Speedfire Superlite (purchased new in 2000).
    It has been very reliable over the years, but would like to make a small upgrade.

Can the STS system be installed on this bow?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking of course...

Sure you can, but if your riser isnt drilled on the backside, then you will have to buy a front mount sts sytem like me, and i love mine, made my c4 cougar almost completely silent, and took out all additional hand shock, even though there wasnt any to begin with, and with one of these you wouldnt need string leaches or whiskers...

sonikk440

It is drilled on the backside. I guess my concern is that there seems to be different lengths for different models? Is that correct?

My speedfire has a 7" BH. It is not the Magnum, but rather the older version (36" AA) - I think it has been discontinued.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah with my STS you can use it for the back of the riser as well, as long as its drilled like you said, the website i ordered mine from was...http://www.huntersfriend.com/noise-v...mount-stop.htm, should be around 45 dollars after shipping and handling...Unless you get it in camo or silver...

flytier17

You can order them with a threaded mount. If you specify the length from the rear riser face to the string, it should be all you need.

Alec