Thread: F Mods for Fuzion Dyna and M-Pro interchangeable?

Trapper

Default F Mods for Fuzion Dyna and M-Pro interchangeable?

I've got a martin jag with the dyna cam and recently bought an f4 mod off ebay that said it was for a fuzion cam. I got the mod today and looked at the one on the bow and it looks slightly different. Will it still work on the dyna cam. I know the charts here just say f-mods for different bows and I done a search and it looks like they interchange is that so or am I out of luck?

I also have checked the online store and all they say for a description is mod pack $13.33. That's it, not an F Mod mod pack for all bows that take them such as fuzion, dyna, and m-pro cam. Also they don't list whether they're high letoff or 65%. I would've bought a complete set if I'd have been able to get it for $20.00. The online store is not very well put together as far as the item descriptions.

Please don't say send them an email and ask because I've done that twice through the contact us page and haven't even gotten a response.

With not many Martin dealers around here in WI I don't have the option of running to the nearest one either. Maybe that's why there's not many dealers??

Post Thanks / Like

So far as I know all the F mods are the same, no matter which cam they fit. Martin designs it's cams so that they don't have to mess with redesigning the modules. So I'd say it should work. Why not just try it for yourself and see.

Answering the other part, the mods will be high letoff (HL). I don't think they make a 65% F module or it would say so.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

BOWPRK

bfisher is right they are interchangable.They did make a 65% let off not sure if they still do or not you can tell by the way the module is stamped high let off mods are marked F4 the 65% would be marked with a slash after the F4\ like this. they are rare around here only ever seen one set of 65%

Trapper

Thanks , hopefully it works I'll be taking the bow to an archery shop to get it set up soon. I don't have a press and know little about changing and adjusting things on a bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default F mods

I got F-5\ and F-7\ 65% let-off modules for my 2008 Bengal from Martin Archery through my archery dealer in 2008.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bengal42 View Post
    I got F-5\ and F-7\ 65% let-off modules for my 2008 Bengal from Martin Archery through my archery dealer in 2008.
    How about an F1/? I'd like to try one.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver