Thread: Dream Bow

tn_sportsman05

Question Dream Bow

For the most part I hunt whitetail deer out of a treestand, and I normally shoot a 60 pound bow, 28 inch draw. I’m looking for a fairly short ATA bow that is smooth to draw, won’t try to jump out of your hand on release, is quite and fast. Most important is accuracy. The bow must be accurate shot after shot. I’ve owned Martin Cougar Magnum bows in the past, and then switched to Mathews bows. Does Martin make such a bow and if so, which would best fit my description?

Thanks
    Last edited by tn_sportsman05; 03-08-2009 at 10:15 AM.

tood s

firecat pro x , MOAB, Bengal... take your pick

brushrat

Here is Martins websight.......you can take a look-see www.martinarchery.com

Post Thanks / Like

MOAB is an excellent bow, if you want a shorter one you can take the Cheetah, but the MOAB is better for me.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Stick Bow

09 MOAB is a great shooting bow. Accuracy not a problem I won't shoot groups with it don't want to damage arrows. Not the fastest bow but faster then my 15 year old bow and it got the job done.

Getting 268fps with a 381gr arrow with 28"dl @70lbs. The big plus didn't pay a fortune for it.