Thread: well three weeks have passed

tood s

Default well three weeks have passed

Three weeks ago i ordered my firecat from my local Martin dealer. when i ordered this the dealer was told by Martin it would be 3 weeks. Well guess what? time is up and no bow ! Oh well good things come to those who wait. Maybe they should have told me two months..lol

fosterr_2000

I ordered my Lefty 09 Firecat going on 6 weeks ago. It realy sucks but I understand the high demand for several of Martin's 09 lineup. Of coarse being a lefty doesn't help either. I am dieing for my bow but I beleive it will be worth the wait.

If it takes much longer then I will need a hug, from one of those Martin girls. Who am I kidding I want one of those hugs anyway.

aquaboss

Don't know what you guys are whining about? Ordered my LH Bengal Christmas day and still no word!

brushrat

you should get 2 hugs........or one really long one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tood s View Post
    Three weeks ago i ordered my firecat from my local Martin dealer. when i ordered this the dealer was told by Martin it would be 3 weeks. Well guess what? time is up and no bow ! Oh well good things come to those who wait. Maybe they should have told me two months..lol
    Two months is how long I waited for mine last year and I didn't get excited. It was worth the wait. Same thing this year when I ordered my new Moab.

Next year I'm going for an AlienX. Wonder how long the wait will be for that.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

SandSquid

on March 5th I got this response
    They have been running Left Hand risers for the last 2 weeks. Most models will be available and shipping by next week.
    Hopefully this means Mrs.Squids (all black) LH 40# Mystic is in the shipping pipeline by now. Too bad she won't be shooting it at Nationals, even if it shows up tomorrow, I don't think she should shoot a "2-day-old" bow in an important venue like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    on March 5th I got this response

Hopefully this means Mrs.Squids (all black) LH 40# Mystic is in the shipping pipeline by now. Too bad she won't be shooting it at Nationals, even if it shows up tomorrow, I don't think she should shoot a "2-day-old" bow in an important venue like that.
    I agree. For something like that you want "tried and true".
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver