Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Drop Away

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Drop Away

wich of these drop away rests would be best for 2008 firecat,Cobra Diamondback,Throphy Ridge guide drop zone or Nap Ultra hd just bought the bow and I have these rests first martin for me your advice will be appreciated Laz

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by madlaz View Post
    wich of these drop away rests would be best for 2008 firecat,Cobra Diamondback,Throphy Ridge guide drop zone or Nap Ultra hd just bought the bow and I have these rests first martin for me your advice will be appreciated Laz
    Tried them all, in all cases I went back to a RipCord

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    Tried them all, in all cases I went back to a RipCord
    I have to agree, I have tried aloooooooooooottttttt of dropaways in the past too many to name and always went back to the Ripcord also!

Big Ben 75

RIPCORD all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitetailfreak86

Out of the ones you listed Drop Zone. I personally like the Limbsaver drop away its what I shoot on my 09 firecat and love it, super fast and super quiet.

brushrat

Dont know about the NAP ultra, but i have the NAP smart rest. It has a cushioned launch arm for arrow ocillations, micro adjust up/down, micro adjust centershot, and a calibrated adjustment knob that allows you to adjust drop speed with just the turn of a knob. It is made of alum. and brass and is priced similar to the others you mentioned. It works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by madlaz View Post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about getting one to put on my showdown. It sports an adjustable pro hunter micro sight, with a QAD 1000. I thought of getting a QAD ultra rest hunter for it. In any event, Got to get some money together to get it, and then get accustom to shooting a drop away rest!
    Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

a meant quad ultra hd had ro use 3 spacers for center shot then had problems with fletch cleatence just could not get it to work

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

i have the G5 Ultra2 drop away on my 09 Bengal, its the best one i've ever shot. Super fast and virtually silent! Micro adjustments are the simplest ever.

davydtune

Drop Zone. I have one on three different bows and love it.