Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rytera Question

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    I think Rytera still does make the BulletX. I checked through my local shop who is a Martin dealer, and he sais they will be available for 2009 yet too.

The CAT cams require the 13" limbs with the reinforced limb tips to handle the added energy stored by the CAT cams. They are little bolts behind the axle that go through the limb with the heads of the bolts semi-covering the limb material over the axle.

LeEarl will have the string lengths and limb defection for the BulletX CAT. He has built 2 or 3 or maybe more. PM him on archerytalk.com if you are a member there.

Hey flytier18 the 08 Rytera Bullet X with CAT cams looks like this If you have any questions Pm me!

rnfrazier

I love that bow

rnfrazier

You could buy my Pantera, and use the "C" cams of it, and sell the Pantera with the Mpro as it was originally offered by Martin
    Wish I could afford another bow right now

rnfrazier

Can you use B cams

flytier17

Yes, but the poundage range will be 10lbs higher, and the DL shorter.

Where are you getting "B" cams from? I need some for my Scepter IV!

flytier17

Elk4me:

Sorry, I forgot that you had the CAT cams now. I had it in my subconscious mind that you were an Mpro shooter, but I guess you switched. I did know that, I just forgot. I didn't mean to discount your authority on the BulletX CAT; I just had LeEarl primarily on my mind on that subject.

Alec

rnfrazier

Would the limbs be able to handle that? My dl is only 27" so I don't think that would be an issue. Now if I gave up where I found them then I wouldn't be able to get them if someone beat me to them

rnfrazier

Where are you getting "B" cams from? I need some for my Scepter IV![/QUOTE]

Check AT. There are some one there

Elk4me

Elk4me:

Sorry, I forgot that you had the CAT cams now. I had it in my subconscious mind that you were an Mpro shooter, but I guess you switched. I did know that, I just forgot. I didn't mean to discount your authority on the BulletX CAT; I just had LeEarl primarily on my mind on that subject.

Alec
    Alec NP buddy I was just trying to help out a friend no harm no foul! We are all Martin Proud and in the Martin Family!

rnfrazier

I will have to say that I think that Martins are alot nicer than the other bows that I have shot.