Thread: Indoor Archery Timer

pragmatic_lee

Default Indoor Archery Timer

Folks, I realize that indoor season is all but over in many areas, but just in case there's still some clubs or organizations still shooting indoors, I'd like to offer something "FREE".

Back over the Christmas holidays I had some extra time so decided I start working on an indoor archer timer that would run on your Windows PC. I sought feedback from folks on AT and tried to implement as many of the suggestions as possible.

This timer is free to individuals, clubs, archery ranges, JOAD, universities, etc. If you want it, all you have to do is download and install it. If you don't like it or have no need for it, it comes with its own un-install routine.

Not sure of what the rules are on this forum concerning posting links, but if you are interested, you're welcomed to PM me.

I put a lot of time into this and want it to be used, so if you have a need for it, help yourself.

Lee

flytier17

I don't forsee a problem with you posting the link. Go ahead. Sounds like a good idea, and not a gimmick or money grab.

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    I don't forsee a problem with you posting the link. Go ahead. Sounds like a good idea, and not a gimmick or money grab.
    OK, here goes

http://pragmaticlee.safedataisp.net/

ArcheryTimer.zip Size: 2532477 bytes
    Last Update: March 10, 2009. This is the "much talked about" Pragmatic Archery Timer :-). Version 1.1. This program runs "stand along" and does not require any other installation. Simply download this zip file and unzip it in a folder of it's own. There will be a file named ReadMeFirst.pdf that gets unzipped. Do what it says.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link. We're not such a fussy group here. Afterall, part of the reason for our being is to promote and improve the sport of archery.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Thanks for the link. We're not such a fussy group here. Afterall, part of the reason for our being is to promote and improve the sport of archery.
    And, hopefully, this timer will help those clubs/groups/individuals that can't afford to lay out $300+ for a timer. Just my way of giving a little back to the sport and community that has given me so much.