Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jaguar T/D

SoCalArcher

LOL, shoot straight SandSquid.

SoCalArcher

Received a shipping confirmation from Bowhunters Superstore this morning; 45# Jaguar should be here on Wednesday. No word yet on the 50# I ordered.

w9trb

Default 55 # today

I got a 55# Jaguar T/D today. About 3 1/2 weeks wait. Will be able to make some shots Sunday afternoon, I hope. How do I tell who made the limbs? I really didn't notice any particular markings on it.

SoCalArcher

3 1/2 weeks? That's awesome! I have waited almost 12 weeks. Where did you order your Jaguar? About the limbs, give Joel a call (Martin Tech) - he may know. What other bows do you own?

deanrm

I was told that the limbs for my Jaguar came from the Howatt factory. I think the way that you could tell is if they have the fancy script writing on the belly just past the point that they attach to the riser.

It is Martin's typical beautiful looking script writing that lists poundage and length. I don't think the imports have that writing on them.

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by w9trb View Post
    I got a 55# Jaguar T/D today. About 3 1/2 weeks wait.
    Sweet! Good to know they are shipping.

My 35#'ers for my youth group supposedly was shipping form Martin to my dealers on the 15th of May. but as of the 29th no sigh of them. I ordered 30#'s in Dec/Jan time-frame. but the 30#'ers are pretty rare so I decided to take the 35# since I have a week left before my archery summer camp starts in June. If they don;t show up by Weds. I'll have to order some more Internature or Rolan bows and have them shipped express.

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by deanrm View Post
    It is Martin's typical beautiful looking script writing that lists poundage and length.
    I always wondered if they have some lady who's only job it is to write on the limbs. it's always so pretty and perfect.

I don't think the imports have that writing on them.
    The few I have seen do not.

eldermike

There is no writing on my limbs.

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    Sweet! Good to know they are shipping.

My 35#'ers for my youth group supposedly was shipping form Martin to my dealers on the 15th of May. but as of the 29th no sigh of them. I ordered 30#'s in Dec/Jan time-frame. but the 30#'ers are pretty rare so I decided to take the 35# since I have a week left before my archery summer camp starts in June. If they don;t show up by Weds. I'll have to order some more Internature or Rolan bows and have them shipped express.

Well, I spent this Tuesday 02 April morning hanging out at the shop.. The UPS truck drove right on by and did not pull in.

I'm starting to think I've been told a fib, and they did NOT leave Walla Walla on the 15th of May like I and my dealer were promised.

One more day and I need to go buy some other bows and cancel my order. Sad, I really wanted those Jaguars for my youth group (and me) to shoot.

SoCalArcher

SandSquid,

This is not good news, sorry. Anyway you or the dealer can track the shipment?