Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Martin Jaguar T/D

jbrad2

Default My Jag is on BO too?

I ordered a Jaguar TD #55 a week ago and they said it was on back order for a month. In looking at the forum there seem to be lots of trouble getting this bow and or getting the right, if any, parts for it. Why, after almost a year do they still have problems with this bow? Everyone who has shot it likes it so I am looking forward to getting mine. Can one of the senior members tell me what's going on? Thanks a lot.

jbrad2

Default Need more info

Well, it's been a week and no response. Maybe no one knows why this bow is still slow in shipping after almost a year in production. Anyway, I need to know if this Jaguar TD has the holes or hole for a recurve sight like Sure-Loc. I want to be set with everything I need when it gets here.
    Thanks in advance.

eldermike

Yes it has tapped holes for sights. It's a compound riser. However, it shoots great as a recurve and if you want to have some real fun leave the sights off and see what you can do. It comes with a rest that works great and you might want to give it a try. With a recurve it's important that you have the right arrow. I suggest you get some 1916 legacy arrows, these are feather fletched and that's what you need.

twistofcain

Default jaguar recurve

ordered mine from, ye old archery,55#,,, 5 days it was at my house, only a few days a go this was, so far love it, take it aprt try something else shoot some more, shoots good too , pleased ..

twistofcain

Cool where did you order it from? just wonderin where/ check ye old archery still had some

check ye old archer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrad2 View Post
    I ordered a Jaguar TD #55 a week ago and they said it was on back order for a month. In looking at the forum there seem to be lots of trouble getting this bow and or getting the right, if any, parts for it. Why, after almost a year do they still have problems with this bow? Everyone who has shot it likes it so I am looking forward to getting mine. Can one of the senior members tell me what's going on? Thanks a lot.