Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Lion Logo has to go

oceanjewel

Default logo has to go?

Cougars hunt deer. Bowhunters hunt deer.

Bubba101st

Leave it like it is. If it aint broke, dont fix it. The Cats are more that fitting for this company.

If you want a deer as the logo of your bow buy a Browning.

bdhasson

Thumbs up

I love it had a local shop do up a camo vinyl sticker. looks awsome on my green Trailblazer. If anything needs changed I would say the hats. A plastic adjusting strap, havent had one of those in 15 years...LOL great bow woh cares what the logo is.

southerngirl

I love the cougar!!

GaShadowcat

i agree with bubba if it ain't broke don't fix it. Plus why would you ever since i could remeber, even on my dads old couger magnum there is a cat on it. don't think it should ever change

cagstorm

Default Don't change a thing

Please dont change the logo or any of the names of the bow lines. I think this is one of the most creative and applicable nomenclatures for a hunting bow line. Besides I just bought my Saber. Is that named after the Saber-tooth? or is it a Saber as in a sword?

finger freddie

they better not change it, i have that m4l cougar tattooed on my arm

martinbobcat

you people need to get a life or something!! who cares what the logo is?? i like the old one, the new one and whatever other ones they come up with. i've been shooting their bows for over 15 years, longer than most bow companies have been in business. i don't care if they had a rainbow for a logo, if they continue make damn good bows, i'm gonna use them.

martinbobcat

One of the things that originally attracted me to Martin bows were the engraved wood inlays that they had on the inside of the sight windows back in the early and mid 1990's, most of which featured some kind of cat-predator image. They really made the Martin bows distinctive.

man, i miss the inlays!!! i had a firecat XRG and it had inlays on the side of the limb pockets too. it was aweosme, i wishi still had it!!!

mysnake12

Gosh, what a subject....I got to agree with those that see the bases of the "Cat" in whatever form as the most appropriate!!! Sligh, sneaky, cunning, stealth like, killing machines....what could be more appropriate???

Know as for the old wood inlays...I thought they where great but I didn't buy a bow for that reason....just felt they where the best out there!!! My old M-7 Lynx had a wood inlay, but I lost it out hunting once upon a long time ago...I had already glued it back in twice before I finally lost it for good! That might be the reason they quit making the wood inlays???? By the way, however, for you fellas out there wanting a Big Game animal logo...my wood inlay had a White-tail buck in a forest scene, engraved on it...and also a sticker on the riser with the deer logo style like "joelc" posted in a thread...it fell off hunting also...go figure...this was all displayed on my old M-7 Lynx!!!

As for my new bow....I actually love the quarter size inlay, with Gail Martin engraved on it....set into the riser!!! Know that is truly awesome!!!!