Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you use?

razorjack

My bowis pretty quiet to begin with but i just have sims limb savers and string leaches and a icon stabalizer thats it...........

davydtune

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Don't know if you know how to do any work on bows, but optimizing the cam orientation and syncing the cams if they are off a bit goes a long way toward making the bow quiet, too. Then you can add all that other stuff just to make it even more quiet.
    Agreed. Along with that and a string stopper, goes along way. I used to load the string and cable up with silencers but I don't anymore. I have found that optimizing cam rotation and using an STS do just as well or even better in some cases.

hunt123

I had an S-coil on my 08 Bengal, took it off to see if there was any difference and there wasn't. Bow sounded the same on or off. Too short and light to have any stabilizing effect either. Limbsavers came with it, I haven't installed them, maybe they make a difference. But I'm going to add Paradigm's CTA string suppressor and cat whiskers if they're needed. That should make a big difference.

Illyan

All origin dampener on my Pantera...

I had removed string dampener and put a Limbsaver String deccelerator (STS)

For complete my setting, i use a Fuse Axium 10" and SVL S-coil mounted on a offset.

I had put on my sight and my arrow rest some rubber piece...

Quiet and silent^^

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

i use cat whiskers on all my bows they work and are a lot cheaper than all that other stuff.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

frank239

nice information...thanks for your guide...

flytier17

Bow-Jax, an STS, limbsavers and limb fork savers and other rubber bits stuck to my riser and pockets, and a heavy arrow at 513grs. for hunting.

For target, I never bother.

Alec