Thread: question about my cable slide and twist

byaffsroyal

Default question about my cable slide and twist

if the twist on every bow i look at is below the cable rod,how did mine get above it? i traded for this bow its a cheetah (monster buck) i know new strings were put on it.(winners choice) could they have fudged that up and put cable twist above the cable rod? if so how do i fix it?its a 2008 pristine condition shoots nice but i stopped and looked and said something wasnt right lol.any help would be appreciated

navydave

Quote Originally Posted by byaffsroyal View Post
    if the twist on every bow i look at is below the cable rod,how did mine get above it? i traded for this bow its a cheetah (monster buck) i know new strings were put on it.(winners choice) could they have fudged that up and put cable twist above the cable rod? if so how do i fix it?its a 2008 pristine condition shoots nice but i stopped and looked and said something wasnt right lol.any help would be appreciated
    Can you post a digital pic? Not sure exactly what you mean by the twist.

byaffsroyal

Default give me a sec. will post in a min

i can post it here in a couple min lol i have to find the pic hahaha

byaffsroyal

uhhh i cant get them to load crap well you have the cable rod well usually there is a twist where they go thru the guide on the rod i looked at all the ones on martin web site and there all below the rod

byaffsroyal

umm it has a drop away arrow rest not sure if the twist is above because of that reason or not because it would be tied in about where twist would be below the cable rod.

navydave

Default ok

I just looked at a cheetah pic and understand what you are talking about, Are the cables touching each other anywheres, seems like they might be reversed in the slide or the slide might be on backwards, that might do it