Thread: 09 Bengal preformance

jbowers12

Talking 09 Bengal preformance

I was wondering if the new bengal shoots any different then the new cheetah. What are the major differences. i have a new bengal coming in a couple of days. Does it shoot pretty good. i have never shot one. i use to shoot hoyt but i like the new roto limb cups on the new bengal.how fast are u getting. i will be shooting 30in draw with max 70 pounds. Thanks

bowbengal

i have one and i really love mine! just got it back (had some new strings and cables put on it) she is dead nuts out to 50 yrds! could easily shoot out farther than that but im not gonna shoot at a deer farther than that so i dont shoot out past that. this is only my second season with a bow and first with this bow ( first was an old pse nova) huge upgrade in every way! i could never shoot 50 yrds with my nova ...would have to aim at the tree tops....but within a matter of a few rounds and some tweeking i was shooting pie plates at 50 with 5 arrows! and for me thats good i want to spend more time whittling that size down b4 deer season and now i can....you wont be disappointed... draws like butta too. i had mine chronoed i shoot 63# 395 grn arrow and 28 dl= 270ish, my nova..lol...shot 225...but it did put the smack down on a doe so it wasnt all bad.cant wait to take one with my bengal!..lol...anyways ...great bow ...u will love it!!!

jbowers12

Talking

I just got mine saterday. i like it. shoots smooth. i want to chronograph it. shooting a 29dl and 70#. with about a 375 grain arrow. it should be speeding. i am dead accurate with it too. i took it to a bow shoot sunday. didn't do bad for i just set it up saterday evening. shot a 279 out a 30 targets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jbowers12 View Post
    I just got mine saterday. i like it. shoots smooth. i want to chronograph it. shooting a 29dl and 70#. with about a 375 grain arrow. it should be speeding. i am dead accurate with it too. i took it to a bow shoot sunday. didn't do bad for i just set it up saterday evening. shot a 279 out a 30 targets.

Not bad. I think with a long time to tweak the bugger the scores would only get better.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver