Thread: New '08 Firecat

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New '08 Firecat

So i may be getting a new '08 firecat from a proshop for about 550$, my question is if my CX Maxima 350's will be the correct spine/stiffness for this bow, or if there are any other good arrows out there let me know..

whitetailfreak86

Default Where are you guys shopping????

I ordered my new 09 firecat for $460 out the door from my pro shop. Now that wait got to be to long I canceled that order and purchased one offline for $480 to my door. itl be here friday or saturday cant wait. And yes I said 09

As for stiffness its not the type of bow that determines that post ur draw length and draw weight then we can answer your question more accurately
    Last edited by whitetailfreak86; 04-01-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot to answer question

Post Thanks / Like

Correct. We already know what bow/cam you have. Now we need to know the draw weight you intend to shoot nad draw lwngth. Also helpful would be the length of the arrow, type of fletching and the weight of the tip. And please don't say what broadhead. It doesn't matter whether it's a field tip or broadhead.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

draw would be 28", and shooting 70lbs. total weight would be around 375 grains, if im correct, 100 grain field point, and shooting a 28" arrow. are you able to change the draw length without getting new mods?? just wondering

BOWPRK

The maximas you have should work fine and you can adjust the draw length on the bow from 26-29inches with the mod that comes on it

HungarianHammer

Quote Originally Posted by whitetailfreak86 View Post
    I ordered my new 09 firecat for $460 out the door from my pro shop. Now that wait got to be to long I canceled that order and purchased one offline for $480 to my door. itl be here friday or saturday cant wait. And yes I said 09

As for stiffness its not the type of bow that determines that post ur draw length and draw weight then we can answer your question more accurately
    where did you get it , i want to order one myself...

whitetailfreak86

Default from here... Give em a call

This is my local pro shop give em a call tell em I told ya about them...Tim Martin. They will take good care of ya and offer you a great deal im sure. Cant guarantee any prices I do spend tons there every month so I get great deals

Miller's Gun Shop *314A*
    Pro Series Dealer
    6945 Nittany Valley Dr.
    Mill Hall, PA 17751
    570-726-1768
    570-727-3030

If you cant get one from there in the time frame you want check ebay lots of pro shops are sellin there stuff on there and lots brand new unopened I picked mine up yesterday from there for $480 to my door brand new unopened box/plastic with full martin lifetime warranty. I understand lots of people dont trust it but you have more security from there than you do on AT forums.