Thread: My Baby

whitetailfreak86

Default My Baby

Just wanted everyone to see my new baby...I love it

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=896481

It has new sights on it now just couldnt get used to the all vertical pins...so i switched to the Trophy Taker Top Pin 4 and let me say wow there awesome. Let me know what you think

jbowers12

Looks Great. I just got my bengal a couple weeks ago. Im happy with it. Next year i may go with a fircat. For the speed on low powndage.

Cause im only getting about an average of 275fps at 70# right now with a 366grain arrow.

I bet you could take my arrow at 60# and shoot it faster than my 70#. I was wanting to put cat cams on my bengal some day but dont know if it will work.
    Great looking bow though.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking rig. Bet you'd like it even more with the Thermal Elite grip. That means wooden side plates. I have a FireCat and I hate rubber grips.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jbowers12 View Post
    Looks Great. I just got my bengal a couple weeks ago. Im happy with it. Next year i may go with a fircat. For the speed on low powndage.

Cause im only getting about an average of 275fps at 70# right now with a 366grain arrow.

I bet you could take my arrow at 60# and shoot it faster than my 70#. I was wanting to put cat cams on my bengal some day but dont know if it will work.
    Great looking bow though.
    Can't put Cat cams on the Bengal without changing the limbs. The limbs used with Cat Cams are reinforced with a pin through the ends of the limb forks.

FYI, the FireCat will shoot your arrow about the same speed at 60# as your Bengal at 70#. And truth be told, it would draw just as smooth,if not smoother than that 70# you're now pulling. So much for saving shoulders for the old age.

I just happen to be an oldster with muscle loss problem and am only able to shoot my FireCat at 42#. It's doing 255fps and is faster than my Moab at 49# shooting the same arrow. The arrow weighs in at 6.5 gr/lb and draw length is 26.5". Might take me a year, but I'll get it up to at least 50# and be able to stretch to my usual 27". Then it will be smokin.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

whitetailfreak86

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Nice looking rig. Bet you'd like it even more with the Thermal Elite grip. That means wooden side plates. I have a FireCat and I hate rubber grips.
    to tell you the truth my original plan when I ordered the bow was to order the thermal elite grip when the bow got here. Boy am I glad I wated I absolutely love the grip on this thing super soft, torque free, and really does help to dampen noise and vibration wouldnt change it even if given a thermal elite for free....well haha

flytier17

Congratulations on your new bow! I hope it shoots well for you. Nice setup too.

Alec