Thread: Serving Wear

Post Thanks / Like

Default Serving Wear

Just after a couple of shots I noticed the serving on the bottom cam of my new Firecat was shredding so like I've read on some of the treads here I took the draw mod off and polished it with a wet stone and I think it took care of it. I shot it a few more times today and it looks fine. I love the bow and I'm not bashing but I wonder why Martin hasn't remedied this small problem. When I took the bow back to the pro-shop I bought it from to have the string re-served and explained what I read on line and what I did to fix it they said they couldn't believe Martin hasn't corrected this since people were already explaining the remedy on line. Either way I am very happy with my new bow and do not regret staying with Martin.
    '10 ALIEN X 28.5DL X 70#
    HHA OL 5519
    QAD Pro Hd
    125grn Rage

Post Thanks / Like

People may be posting on several forums about it, but if the word isn't getting to the company then they may not know about it. Not putting you on the spot, but why don't you call them or email them and let them know.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    People may be posting on several forums about it, but if the word isn't getting to the company then they may not know about it. Not putting you on the spot, but why don't you call them or email them and let them know.
    Good suggestion! Think I will send them a Thank You note and then mention what I've written on this tread.
    '10 ALIEN X 28.5DL X 70#
    HHA OL 5519
    QAD Pro Hd
    125grn Rage