Thread: rytera limbs

Unregistered

Default rytera limbs

i have a rytera triad with 60# 2m limbs.i'm giving my daughter the bow but i need 50# limbs in a non camo color .she's sick of camo,you know how 13yr old girls can be.any help out there? thank rusty

Post Thanks / Like

If you'd want you could order a pair of 0M (zero-M) limbs from Martin in Black (target color). Are your straight or recurved (Elite). And what's the length of them. The Elites are 17". Then there's the 14" Magnum limbs and the 13" Super-Mag limbs.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

bandit

hey rusty here ,i'm a new member so i would like to say hi to everyone. my limbs are 14". thanks rusty

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to put a name to a user name. Thanks for that Rusty.

If you are looking for those limbs you might find some in the classifieds on www.archerytalk.com. Black target limbs might be hard come by, but you never know. Darn women anyway.

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

bandit

barry thanks for the info. i think i know what to look for now,in no hurry my daughter is pulling low 40#. i'll see where she is at in a few months and switch if needed. the whole family started shooting 4 months ago. we've updated bows a few times already now that everyone is hooked. 13yr old daughter shoots a mission menace, 5yr old daughter a pink fuse,wife a diamond rapture lite,8yr old son pse spyder rh switching to a diamond edge lh, and i shoot a rytera triad rh switching to a cheetah lh. anybody else out there switch right to left ,left to right let me know. thank rusty

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    anybody else out there switch right to left ,left to right let me know. thank rusty
    I recently started to shoot traditional Left Handed, bare bow and shoot almost as well as Right Handed, though righty, I still need the training wheels and other crutches (releases and stabilizers, etc.) Odd because I'm Right Handed and Right Eye Dominant.