Thread: Firehawk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firehawk

Has anyone out there shot the new firehawk, because i dont hear of to many people talking about the firehawk??

JT38off

i have not but a very good ? ive often wondered the same thing. in my opinion, it seems like a shrunk down moab w/ cat cams but with the same speed as the moab 315-320. and as the market is drawn toward short ata bows you would think this would be a seller, but w/ the hybrid or dual cams they come with at speeds of 315-320 instead of firecat speeds of 340 plus i feel most people would rather have a single cam w/ the same speed and give up 2+ inches for alot cheaper. now if the firehawk could reach speeds of 340+ i think it might outsell the firecat in todays market and maybe the moab as well.

HungarianHammer

the firehawk is basically s cheetah (1/4 in shorter) with cat cams. From what ive been told, the cat cams like a longer axle 2 axel..........better performance........

Post Thanks / Like

Its actual IBO if you read the specs is 325, but i figured turkey hunters and ground blind hunters would jump all over the firehawk because of its short A2A