Thread: Need to get a premium string

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need to get a premium string

I have a '03 jaguar and a '08 saber. What I want to do is change strings. But I would like to go with probably strings that are pre-stretched. Does helix make them? I don't know if zebra makes the size I need. The reason I want pre-stretched is because of new peep sights I've put on them, and you know as the string gets a little use you have to realign the peep. Sure would like some feed back from you guys! Please!
    Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get Helix and don't get Zebra. Neither are good strings. Zebra is just a brand that is hyped by the uneducated. To save you a pile of looking you could get strings from Prostrings, H&M, Bucknasty, Vapor Trail, or others. A search on Archery Talk would bring up many. Winner's Choice is good, too, but overpriced.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default New strings

Check out the strings made by Scott Strings: www.scottsstrings.com IMHO these are some of the best made. All strings are prestretched and can be made in a variety of materials.

navydave

Default strings

Check out www.extremebowstrings.com I have them on all my bows and they are premium and you can't beat the price. They have so outlasted any other brand I've shot that's it's not even funny. Firstclass strings and firstclass service before and after the sale. Tell him David sent ya.