Thread: HELP w/ changing modules....

Bobby Dee

Default HELP w/ changing modules....

I just received my modules for the 2009 Moab bow. Is there a trick to this? One of the screws that secure the module, is under the limb. Is this normal? Looks like I will need a press.

Joel, Thanks for getting those modules out so fast.....

hunter

You should not really need a press ..but you want to be careful ...See if you can put your hands around string and cable and pull them together..if you can get to it by doing that ..You may use a zip tie to hold them while you switch it out.....or .if not you can loosen the limbs and try it again ...that should help put the cams in a different spot...let us know if that don't work...

Bobby Dee

Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    You should not really need a press ..but you want to be careful ...See if you can put your hands around string and cable and pull them together..if you can get to it by doing that ..You may use a zip tie to hold them while you switch it out.....or .if not you can loosen the limbs and try it again ...that should help put the cams in a different spot...let us know if that don't work...
    Worked...............Thx Hunter

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got it. I was going to mention something similar. I usually squeeze the cable as tight to the riser as I can to rotate the cam. Id necessary I use a zip-tie to hold it in place while I make the swap.

FYI, this can be done with almost any bow so it's nothing magical. Just goes to show how innovative some of us shooters can be.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got it. I was going to mention something similar. I usually squeeze the cable as tight to the riser as I can to rotate the cam. If necessary I use a zip-tie to hold it in place while I make the swap.

FYI, this can be done with almost any bow so it's nothing magical. Just goes to show how innovative some of us shooters can be.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver