Thread: m2 cam modules

Paul Campbell

Default m2 cam modules

just purchased the 09 bow cheetah with m2 cam the mod chart doesnt list the f6 module but it came in the pack and happens to be the one that fits me the best f5 is listed as 28 and f7 is listed as 29 the modules seem to go in 1 inch increments so what is the f6

Post Thanks / Like

This is a godd question i asked myself also. Have you tried if there is a difference between the F6 and the F5 or the F7?`Maybe this module provides only .5" increasement. I am very unsure!
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 07 Cheetah and a 07 Pantera and I found that the only module that was close to my draw length was the F6. I am a 28.5" DL, so I use the F6 and move the string to the number 2 peg on the cam. You just have to try each one and see which one fits your draw length.

Paul Campbell

well im going to assume its 28.5 because f5 is to short and f7 too long its shooting good why beat a horse thats working at least its not the bow my buddy pulled back today at the bow shop a brand new 09 dream season got it half way back and it blew up pieces everywhere fortunatly no one was hurt but it seals the deal Im not pulling one back

Post Thanks / Like

Paul,

I think you've got the right idea. Although the F6 mod isn't listed I'd say if it fits then use it. It obviously falls somewhere between the F5 and F7 and the draw would be just a number anyway so I'd say shoot what fits you and let it go at that.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver