Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o8 Firecat f/s

aligator

Default o8 Firecat f/s

2008 Martin Firecat, ProX, midnight blue. Like new( two small scratches on limb from range bow hanger) now set at 27"and 57#. Has Spot Hogg Hogg it w/wraps, 5 pin, peep, loop. Also Spot Whammy drop Away Rest. Bow has been to range about 4 times. $550 TYD. JCam816@aol.com

aligator

bump to top

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great, but unfortunately i live on the other side of the planet and don't use a credit card
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

aligator

Alex, thanks for looking

flytier17

That is a nice setup. I like the accessories. I like Spot-Hoggs stuff a lot. Hope it sells for you.

Alec

aligator

bump to top

flytier17

It may move faster on the AT classifieds. This is not a classifieds forum, unlike AT, so people don't come here to buy. Archerytalk will move it faster for you.

Alec

aligator

Thanks, will do

aligator

Will consider trade for target bow of equal value.

Post Thanks / Like

You haven't sold it yet!?! I feel pity i'm not in the US May be you should lower the price a little.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows