Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back the nitrous cam! Please!

jhunt414

That petition to bring back the NOS is a good idea. I wish I knew what Martin was thinking by getting rid of it.
    Here is a start

mr_magnum

i totally want the nitro brought back, no i dont think its the best cam ever but its in the top 3
    Last edited by mr_magnum; 07-18-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr_magnum View Post
    i totally want the nirto brought back, no i dont think its the best cam ever but its in the top 3
    What do you think are the other two...curious?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    In the past year I've managed to score 4 sets of Nitrous A cams and X-Modules, and they are NOT FOR SALE!!!
    Thats all...just 4 sets?

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by scepterman30x View Post
    Thats all...just 4 sets?
    Yeah, I'm saving my coin for a "C" cam for a Tigress/Elite/Nitrous-X I built that cannot get past 26.5" of draw lenght..... I need 28" other than being kinds short, it's a sweet shooting bow.

mr_magnum

Quote Originally Posted by scepterman30x View Post
    What do you think are the other two...curious?
    id say the darton cps cam is numero uno for its massive sales and broad use across the board, in a close second the martin dyna bow for being the first single cam and third the martin nitrous for its speed and adaptability

dlriggins

never used em but have heard nothing but good things I will gladly put my name on the list after all variety is the spice of life etc.etc. I personally love the CAT cams but I feel the need for speed and accept the downfalls of minor accuracy details

TopGunnr

I'm hoarding Nitrous cams at the moment. I have 2 extra sets of B cams, one is X system, other is cable slide. I love them, I shot the cat's as well as all the old cams. I think the cams are comming full circle, we're seeing more and more dual cam systems poping up. Bring Back The Nitrous!! Speaking of which that's exactly why I came over here I need string specs.....

Desmond

Now that mr magnum mentioned Darton,... A couple weeks ago I was at my town's pro shop and he's a dealer for Darton bows too. I noticed how similar them cams on the single cam bows look like rough cuts of the DYNA cams. Almost an exact copy, the difference is that the Darton ones have metal like modules?

And yes,.... MARTIN should bring the Nitrous back!!

RogerSr

I also would like them to bring back the nitrous cams, I have owned a lot of them, and think there one of the best, if not the best cams that were ever made, I'm thinking of going with a set of them on a project bow i have in the works right now, i just don't know if i want B or C cams,