Thread: martin online store

Post Thanks / Like

Default martin online store

Have any of you guys ever bought anything there .I bought some stuff mostly martin stuff that you cant get anywhere else unless you hunt for it ALL over the web sites.Was I shocked 55.00 in merchandice nothing bulky hat was the biggest they charged me 17.00 for shipping and handling was this eccessive.Thats 31 percent most I ever paid and i buy a lot .Anyone have any thoughts in this or is this reasonable just curious. Laz

shortedout96

I bought some modules a couple weeks ago and the total price of items was $30 and the shipping was just an additional $5, I live in the missouri...

Post Thanks / Like

Now im thinking i got ripped off

Desmond

I think must have been a mistake in your order's processing. I have made lots of purchases from them and never had problems like that. I bought my Slayer directly from them and they didn't charged me for shipping.
    Last edited by Desmond; 07-17-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

wonder who at martin should i contact because Iam REALLY UPSET OVER THIS everyone always talking how good there service is but it comes with a price . I dint buy an elephant that had to be slipped.

Elk4me

contact anyone in Martin Customer Service at 1-800-541-8902 m-f 8 am -4:30 PM PST! If you can get ahold of Joel ask for him!