Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cam lean on Saber???

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by deer dude View Post
    you think you got it bad ,you should see how bad the cam lean is on the pantera of mine,brand new bucknasty cable is already showing the cut after not 20 shots. id really like to get my cash back out of this bow.
    Please post some pics Deer Dude I find it hard to belive cam lean on a Pantera I have owned one since December and havent had a problem. On AT we discussed maybe you have a string tracking problem , take some pics and show us the problem. Also call Martin 1-800-541-8902 and talk to Joel C or Jake they should be able to sell you an aluminium modual for the Pantera. Like I said post some pics so we can help you instead of bashing the bow!

deer dude

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    Please post some pics Deer Dude I find it hard to belive cam lean on a Pantera I have owned one since December and havent had a problem. On AT we discussed maybe you have a string tracking problem , take some pics and show us the problem. Also call Martin 1-800-541-8902 and talk to Joel C or Jake they should be able to sell you an aluminium modual for the Pantera. Like I said post some pics so we can help you instead of bashing the bow!
    yea, i shouldnt have bashed the bow but its been in the case ,not being able to shoot it ever since i have had it. kind of frustrating.i would hope that after all the problems i have had that martin would send me a an aluminum mod. for free. and really after looking at it ,it looks like its going to need some kind of spacer or shim to fix it. but im not saying anything else about it until i talk with martin.