Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: my new cheetah

  1. #1
    tommyhydro
    Guest

    Default my new cheetah

    my b-day present, my wife is the best!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    jpermenter
    Guest

    Default

    Nice bow, I have an 09 cheetah i got a couple weeks ago, it doesnt have a stabalizer or sts, it has a pretty good thunk to it right now, with the STS and stabalizer is your's pretty silent? I have ordered and octane stabalizer and and sts so I am hoping that will solve my noise problem. Thanks.

  3. #3
    davidrobert
    Guest

    Default

    hi there.hey nice bow..thanks for sharing your pics with us.really great wife.

  4. #4
    tommyhydro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpermenter View Post
    Nice bow, I have an 09 cheetah i got a couple weeks ago, it doesnt have a stabalizer or sts, it has a pretty good thunk to it right now, with the STS and stabalizer is your's pretty silent? I have ordered and octane stabalizer and and sts so I am hoping that will solve my noise problem. Thanks.
    yeah its pretty quiet

  5. #5
    jpermenter
    Guest

    Default

    Good to know, I hope I get that result.

  6. #6
    tommyhydro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpermenter View Post
    I have ordered and octane stabalizer and and sts so I am hoping that will solve my noise problem.
    if you could let me know how the octane works for you....was thinking about getting one for the length

  7. #7
    jpermenter
    Guest

    Default

    I put the octane, sts, and sims limbsavers all on at the same time, it helped the noise a lot, It is hard to say what helped the most, I really like the octane for stabilization purposes and I think it looks good too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Chrislsimms
    Guest

    Default

    tommyhydro, is that the Alpine cable slide on your Cheetah?

  9. #9
    tommyhydro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrislsimms View Post
    tommyhydro, is that the Alpine cable slide on your Cheetah?
    yes it is, i had all of this stuff on my old bow, but then the wife got me my cheetah and i swapped it


    sts(non-martin)
    limbsaver ultra quad
    NAP blackjack
    alpine slide
    QAD hunter rest
    cobra boomslang
    G5 1/4 meta peep

  10. #10
    tommyhydro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpermenter View Post
    I put the octane, sts, and sims limbsavers all on at the same time, it helped the noise a lot, It is hard to say what helped the most, I really like the octane for stabilization purposes and I think it looks good too.
    try the sims cable dampener, should get rid of a little more of that noise

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •