Thread: alien x

jim

Default alien x

just purchasedlast wk lefthanded have taken about 30 shoots and string is starting to feather around peep site both directions. when shooting 2 little pieces landed on the floor kinda triangle shaped hard plastic, one side flat other side has some shaping to it one fell at one time couldnt find where it came from and a few shoots later found another piece laying on floorabout 5 -6 ft in front of where i was shooting. was unable to buy bow in town so they probably wont know what parts are either. Is threre a parts listing for bow i can look at on line as i never got with bow. Do they make book/manual for these that should have came with??

Post Thanks / Like

Not sdure I understand what plastic parts you're talking about. I've got a couple oif Martins; a FireCat and a Moab and the only plastic parts on mine are the shims between the cam and the limb forks. Well, maybe the shims under the bezels under the limb bolts.

As for the string fraying above and below or around the peep? Quite obvious that there must be something going on with the peep. Strings just don't fray on their own in cases like this. They get help.

What kind of peep are you using?
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver