Thread: Furious Cam Large or small? How do I tell

irtmks

Default Furious Cam Large or small? How do I tell

I have a mystic with furious cam's. The module, I am thinking are large, because they have a big "L" stamped on them. How do I tell if the cams are small or large? they just say Furious. I have looked all over the net. I am getting "Furious"

RogerSr

You can look at the sticker on your bottom limb, if your shooting string is 52.5" you have small cams, if it is 57" you have large cams

irtmks

Default thank you so much...what is ctrl?

Well Thank you...I have checked the label and it says shoot = 52 1/2" so I guess than I have small cams. I also noticed "ctrl of 41 1/4" I am guessing this is not like the control key on my keyboard....would it be cable?

irtmks

Default pet mystic

by the way Roger, I noticed your pet mystic. What kind of Stabalizer does it have?

Coop

Default Hi,

My furious cams are stamped (XL). I measured the cam and I got 3 11/16", thats the diameter from the longest two points on the cams. I think(?), Martin did away the the XL's, and now mark them (L)large. Not sure about the change over, but aleast you got a measurement.... Hope this helps some...

Coop

RogerSr

Yes the 41.25" is the cable lenght, and I have three stabilizers for that bow, but the one in most of those pics. is a Doosung carbon stab.