Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cams/Modules for Martin Maverick 3-D Pro-series Bow

Lakegrove

Default Cams/Modules for Martin Maverick 3-D Pro-series Bow

I have a Martin Maverick 3-D Pro-series Bow that I love. The Cam on the bow is damaged. Since I bought this used I don't have a manual for it. I am having a problem finding out what Cam and Modules will fit on this bow. From past communication with Martin I know Martin does not have any compatible components but I was hoping though E-bay or some other online provider I can get these items. With Martin Tech Forum's help I hope to resurrect this bow and go hunting. Thanks

RogerSr

What kind of cam's are on it? A picture sure would help, like they say it's Worth a thousand words.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey. You might look into this thread.... THere is also a description of the cams that could have been on your bow.

http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechfo...hread.php?t=57
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Lakegrove

Below are some photos, I hope they help.
    Thanks Lakegrove

101_3795.jpg
    101_3796.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RogerSr View Post
    What kind of cam's are on it? A picture sure would help, like they say it's Worth a thousand words.

Lakegrove

Does anybody from Martin recognize the CAM arrangement in the pictures??
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, this bow is older than 1997 and it is using steel cables. Are you sure you want to keep it and resurrect it? You know that it is hard to find steel cables nowadays and the old bows may do not support modern strings....

Anyway you might want to look into this manual. It should have been with your bow when it was new. I believe that you will also find a picture of the cam that is used.

http://www.martinarchery.com/manuals...ssic_small.pdf
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

just a question, is it still possible to get limbs for a 1999 Martin Rage, with what i believe is the martin Furious solocam? its a solocam but i cant remember the name of it, and it has weights that are able to be put on the cam, anyways a limb cracked on it and its too bad as this bow was timed perfectly and was a dream to shoot and quite fast too i think around 275fps last time we chronoed it, anyways just wondering if limbs are possible for it?

Post Thanks / Like

That depends on the limb. It you used Elite-Limbs or something like that i am sure that you can also use the newer limbs for that bow. I cannot give you any guarantee on this case but you can try it.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

The cams shown above are Martin Zcams. I have modules. Several sets, but I don't know what all numbers I have. You will have to PM with the numbers that are on your cams currently. They are numbered like 1X - 7X, etc. You will have to tell me what #s are on it and how long or short you need. Each number represents 1". I had the same bow in red target finish. I even have a set of cables and Z cams and limbs that came off of my old Sceter II elite with Z cams.

Clay

Lakegrove

Clay, Thanks for identifying the Cam on my bow.
    Gary