Thread: 60yds with my P-3

Hybrid View

PLASTIC PAUL

Default 60yds with my P-3

This is a sight in group i shot with my P-3 this evening. It was shot from 60yds.

xtracker

Default 60 yds

This is a group I shot two weeks ago with my Phantom II.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PLASTIC PAUL

Default Very Nice

The Phantoms are some serious shooting bows. How is yours set up and what arrows are you shooting?

Post Thanks / Like

Paul....your shoulder is obviously doing a bit better, eh? That's some nice shooting.....anyone else care to share with us how thier P3 is doing?

PLASTIC PAUL

Thanks Scott, yah the shoulder is a lot better. My bicep and tricep are still pretty tender but the shoulder is great. I found a form flaw that came up when i backed out to 60yds on my back yard range. I solved that and i am shooting great now. The P-3 is also easier on my shoulder. The longer limbs and smaller cams make it very smooth to draw. I am taking the P-3 to Florida for the NFAA SE Outdoor Sectional. Martin hit a home run with this bow. For those of us under 5'10" it makes an awesome target bow !!! The A to A is perfect for us.

Keep in touch, Paul

xtracker

Default Phantoms

Mine has Elite limbs, with a trophy taker rest, and I am shooting 320 grain cxl 250's out of it at 60 lbs. I am getting 280.5 fps out of it with 65% nitrous cams. The bow is incredibly accurate, one of the best all around bows I have ever shot.