Thread: target bow needed

munk

Default target bow needed

Hi,

i am looking for target bow to shoot FITA. It goes to my friend, his name's Martin and that's why the bow has to be Martin as well... Besides the fact that Martin is a quality bow.

Problem is that in my country (Estonia) there is no compound bow market and majority of the compound bows are ordered from USA.

I (we...) want Martin Scepter 3. Can anybody help me out.

---Pleeeeease---

steve hilliard

you may want to check around in classifieds at different archery sites and see if you can find a S3 for sale and if they are willing to ship it to you. sorry that sthe best I can do

NathGA

Did you try looking on ebay?

Aim4gold

Are you still looking?

My son has this Scepter ii for sale on Archery Talk
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=748600

I bought this Scepter 2 new and it spent most of it's life in my humidity controlled gun cabinet. It's only had about 150 arrows shot out of it. It has a new string and cables on it. This bow is spotless.

It's has elite limbs, 45#-60#, Blue riser, Fury cams (your choice of 0, 1, or 1HL). The 0 cams are 28", and the 1's are 29". The 1HL is 'high letoff'.

$220 TYD in lower 48.

Aim4gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aim4gold View Post
    Are you still looking?

My son has this Scepter ii for sale on Archery Talk
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=748600

I bought this Scepter 2 new and it spent most of it's life in my humidity controlled gun cabinet. It's only had about 150 arrows shot out of it. It has a new string and cables on it. This bow is spotless.

It's has elite limbs, 45#-60#, Blue riser, Fury cams (your choice of 0, 1, or 1HL). The 0 cams are 28", and the 1's are 29". The 1HL is 'high letoff'.

$220 TYD in lower 48.
    This bow I referenced above got sold