Thread: Rytera

Hybrid View

xtracker

Default Rytera

Is it possible to get a Triad with Elite limbs? The combination seems very appealing to me.

PLASTIC PAUL

Default Oh Yah Man !!!!

It sure is, and let me tell yah with the nitrous cams it is one smooth drawing bow. The A to A is around 40", I shoot for Martin not Rytera or i might just have one in the stable.... It is like the middle brother between the older Scepter III and the new P-3. What is your draw length?

xtracker

Default Rytera

My draw length is about 28 3/8. I would love to shoot one does anyone know what the brace height would be. In theory it seems like a great bow.

PLASTIC PAUL

That bow is right up your alley. I can't remember what the brace is but i drew one at Nationals and man is it nice. I want to say it is close to 8" with the A cams. It would feel very much like the P-2 you like so much. The riser will probably feel a little stiffer due to the bracing. The grip is super sweet it melts into your hand.
    my draw is a mere 27" so the string angle on the P-3 is perfect for me. For you though at 28.27" that Triad would probably feel like it was made just for you. The other thing to consider is the X-Cams. If you go that route the brace height becomes even less of a consideration.

That is one nice little bow !!!!