Thread: F/S like new 2x4 Quiver

RogerSr

Default F/S like new 2x4 Quiver

Martin Wildman 2x4 Quiver with two piece bracket, Martin sells them for $52.77 I want $30 TYD, it's like new! paypal or Postal money order.

RogerSr

Default Picture

IMG_5469.jpg This is it.

RogerSr

Default Sold

Just sold it on AT.

otiswinkerbean

Default OPINION regarding 2 piece Quiver fitting an 07 Cheetah

I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this subject.

My 2007 Cheetah has a threaded and slotted limb bolt where I am assuming that this quiver gets installed. How does this work? Is there a screw inside a mouting rod that fits into the slotted head of the limb insert?

Will it or wont it fit properly on a 2007 Cheetah? in your opinion.

Is this a good product, will it add vibration or noise, have you discovered a better fit for your personal preferences?

This will be my first quiver as I am gearing up for my first ever HUNT. I am 52 years old.

My next question will be regarding a preferred broadhead?...

2007 Cheetah - 29" / 70lbs maxed out w/ 7L limbs
    GoldenKey Ultimate TM Hunter style rest
    Toxonics 5" Dovetail / Marksman - Hunter Sight with 6 F.O. Pins
    XX78-2514 | XX78-2315 | XX75-2419 eBay used arrows currently 30/31" long with plans to cut them down to 28-1/2" when they need refletching etc...
    125 grain Field Tips installed in all arrows.

RogerSr

Quote Originally Posted by otiswinkerbean View Post
    I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this subject.

My 2007 Cheetah has a threaded and slotted limb bolt where I am assuming that this quiver gets installed. How does this work? Is there a screw inside a mouting rod that fits into the slotted head of the limb insert?

Will it or wont it fit properly on a 2007 Cheetah? in your opinion.

Is this a good product, will it add vibration or noise, have you discovered a better fit for your personal preferences?

This will be my first quiver as I am gearing up for my first ever HUNT. I am 52 years old.

My next question will be regarding a preferred broadhead?...

2007 Cheetah - 29" / 70lbs maxed out w/ 7L limbs
    GoldenKey Ultimate TM Hunter style rest
    Toxonics 5" Dovetail / Marksman - Hunter Sight with 6 F.O. Pins
    XX78-2514 | XX78-2315 | XX75-2419 eBay used arrows currently 30/31" long with plans to cut them down to 28-1/2" when they need refletching etc...
    125 grain Field Tips installed in all arrows.
    Yes that is where this quiver is installed, there is a screw inside the mounting rod that fits into the slotted head of barrel nut, and yes it will fit your 07 cheetah, yes it is a great product, I have used them on more then one bow, they are my favorite quiver for Martin bows, and no it will not add any vibration, they have vibration mod's in them, I have used a lot of diffrient broadheads in the last fifty plus years, but the ones that I'm using right now are the Magnus Stinger and Magnus Buzzcut's, they fly great, and I get pass thru on every shot, and I have killed a lot of game with them, I hope this help's good luck Roger.
    Last edited by RogerSr; 09-23-2009 at 04:07 PM.

otiswinkerbean

Default Thanks

Exactly what I needed to hear. I have been looking towards one piece Broadheads and I believe you just CLOSED the loop. Thanks again.

A 2-piece APG will get ordered on the 1st unless I sell something on eBay to scrounge up a few dollars in the meantime.

How about arrow rests - my next / last set up piece planned as of the moment is to move up to a full contaiment drop away rest.

Ripcord vs. QAD - 50 vs 80 and onwards?

Oh yeah, I got my eye on an Octane 7" stabilizer as well.

Gonna need a broadhead target too....

Oh well, what fun I can have in my own back yard!

otiswinkerbean

Default oops I stand corrected!

Just left the website. Those serrated edges look like my spyderco knife blade. On your recomendation I am going with your advice. THANKS AGAIN!