Thread: Bengal Limbs & Cams

MCO

Default Bengal Limbs & Cams

My older Bengal I just received has 6M on the limbs and I would like some info on what this means. The cams are z cams and I see a 6x on the draw module what is the draw length. The Bengal is a 98 I think. Thanks for the Help

Post Thanks / Like

6M ist the deflection number of the limb. A certain limb rating leads to a certain draw weight on a certain bow.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Nice try Simon, but he is asking about draw length of a 6X module. You did get the limb info right. I can't rightly answer with any certainty. This was before I became slightly familar with Martin bows.

The older catalogs on Martin's website only go back to 2001. I'll do a little checking there and see if I can learn something new. If I don't come back then it shows how dumb I am.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I checked all the catalogs listing Z cams and drew a blank. I guess I'll leave it up to someone with more experience with Martin bows.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

MCO

Thanks for looking, I have comb through there site and nothing. I tried calling yesterday but no answer had to leave msg and have not returned my call. I hope I am not over my head with this older bow. will keep trying. But what it looks like is I could put the fury cams on it, and make it a little faster. Anyone with experience with the fury cams!! This looks like my bow here http://www.martinarchery.com/bows1998/beng.html