Thread: Too Funny

PLASTIC PAUL

Default Too Funny

Okay so I get my new P-3 in the mail. It is wonderful and i am shoting lights out with this beautiful bow!! It has Elite limbs it is rated at 50#, I am shooting Navigator 610's at 321 grains out of it.

Tonight my shooting buddy and i go to shoot and they have a draw scale there. I decide to check it, 35#.....I pull it down again, 35#....

Natually my buddy takes this opportunity to throw some jokes my way...."my daughter could shoot that".....

Keep in mind this is 9.17 grains per inch !!!!!! This thing is still no dog my any means. We didn't have a chorono but my P-3 was still quicker than some other bows there. WHAT WOULD THIS BOW DO AT 5 OR 6 GRAINS PER LB.

Okay back to going HUH, i come home and decide to check, I have 2M limbs on this bow. So I have a P-3 with 2M limbs and it is shooting 35# bottomed out.

Go ahaead and laugh.... but bring your wallet !!!!

Once again the P-3 surprises me with it's performance !!!!

I wonder what it might do at 50lb ??..........

PLASTIC PAUL

I just got off the phone from talking with Joel and well....

The scale at the shop is way off !!!!

razorjack

I bet that had you going,for awhile..................

PLASTIC PAUL

Oh Yah, I was going over every piece of info I could find.......

oneshot7

oh that is funny but glad to hear it shoots good

PLASTIC PAUL

I'm sure Joel got a big kick out of this whole thing. Imagine me thinking a 35lb bow could fling a 321grain arrow 80yds.....and not have it come down pretty much vertical....