Thread: Damon Howatt Recurve??

Hybrid View

tradrick

Default Damon Howatt Recurve??

I'm looking to buy a recurve and get back into trad shooting after being out of it for about a year. I'm looking at a used Damon Howatt recurve 40#@28'' AMO 58''. The serial number on it reads HM 31199. I was wondering if anyone could determine the year of this bow by the serial numbers. The guy said he's had it for 8 years but a previous guy had it but he didn't know how long. I can get it for 175.00. Is this a decent deal on a used Howatt? Thanks in advance for any help. Tradrick

oldbutnewagain

Default Check ebay if you haven't already bought

there are a number of Damon Howatt bows for sale there. You can get an idea of what might be a fair price and one of those sellers may be able to answer your question about year of manufacture.

deanrm

HM stands for Howatt Mamba.

The serial number suggests that it was built in a year ending in 3, ie 1993, 2003, etc. You would have to post a picture to give the actual year of manufacture. $175 could be a reasonable price if the bow is in good shape.

EneseNox73

Default Damon Howatt Recurve

hey

i was just in the market for a new recurve bow and i was looking at WIN and WIN bows i was just wunderin r they any good????

hugearm

smithlanger

sounds good to me