Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cracked Limb 09 Firecat

brushrat

Quote Originally Posted by whitetailfreak86 View Post
    OK that works...sorry I was a lil irritable to say the least when this was all going down so didnt mean to be a prick or bite your head off.

Just an update...called Joel C. that monday, crack was found friday night, and he said no problem il get it new limbs out today. Joel went outta his way and sent me new limbs second day air UPS, which isnt the norm. Well I got in contact with him Noon EST on monday and had new limbs in my hands Noon EST on Wednesday and they were on that evening...needless to say Martin and Joel again go outta there way to take care of the customer Thanx a million Joel.
    wow! You really do know that secret handshake!!.......I've been down since sept 30th with my cracked riser and still haven't got my bow back yet. My bow shop says they are doing everything they can to expedite. In Martins defense they did send the new riser out in short order, but no limb pockets (the 09 risers need the roto limb cups) and the replacement one has the notch for the ccs and mine had a cable guard rod, so still waiting for parts. Well..... Hopefully next week

whitetailfreak86

Quote Originally Posted by brushrat View Post
    wow! You really do know that secret handshake!!.......I've been down since sept 30th with my cracked riser and still haven't got my bow back yet. My bow shop says they are doing everything they can to expedite. In Martins defense they did send the new riser out in short order, but no limb pockets (the 09 risers need the roto limb cups) and the replacement one has the notch for the ccs and mine had a cable guard rod, so still waiting for parts. Well..... Hopefully next week
    Wow that is insane...have you tried calling Joel personaly? If not I would deffinetly do so...heck it sure couldnt hurt.

brushrat

Quote Originally Posted by whitetailfreak86 View Post
    Wow that is insane...have you tried calling Joel personaly? If not I would deffinetly do so...heck it sure couldnt hurt.
    Don't know if Joel would want to get in the middle at this point , but may end up that way if i can't get results with Joels two associates. Thanks for your concern,but i have every confidence that it will eventually work out ........just not sure when.

i'll just spend more time fishing.....that relaxes me.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing? What's that? OK, I call it stress relief.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

brushrat

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Fishing? What's that? OK, I call it stress relief.
    Fishing is opposite of archery.