Thread: Martin Tiger youth bow riser bending

firemanstevec34

Default Martin Tiger youth bow riser bending

I purchased a Tiger youth bow for my son last year for Christmas and I have noticed that the riser is starting to twist. It has gotten so bad that the string comes off after shooting 3-4 times. I noticed in a few other posts that I'm not the only person that has experienced this problem. This is my Third Matin bow ( Firecat, Saber) and have never had a problem with one of their products before. This bow has not been abused and looks brand new. Hopefully Martin has a fix for this problem.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Martin will change the bow...But you must check if your boy has some superpowers-twisting metal, x-ray vision, flying
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

firemanstevec34

No superpowers that I know just a 7 year old kid that cant wait to get home from school to shoot his bow. I have heard some really good things about Martin service on a few of the archery forums. Never needed them before until now. Hopefully they can help us out. I have a call into their customer service dept. and hopefully will hear something soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck! Hope soon your son will have a bow to cheer him after the awful school.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

firemanstevec34

Received a call from Jeremy at Martin Archery this morning. I told him about the riser on my sons bow. He said send it back and they would replace the bow. I explained that I didnt have the receipt any longer and he says no problem and gave me an auth. # for returning it. Just another reason why I will only buy Martin. As somebody stated in another post, Martin service does ROCK.